We will continue to communicate with members with ASG products through online publications and reports to keep you informed on the status of your funds and up to date on what is happening in the organisation.
Investment Returns and Performance Updates
Our primary investment purpose is to provide stable and reliable investment returns without taking excessive risk, to assist members in meeting the costs of their lifelong learning aspirations and nominated children’s education.
Our latest financial review gives you information on your investment. Further details are made available on your annual member statement, which is emailed to you each year before December.
Find the quarterly investment update on the Pathway Education Fund, including the Lifelong Education Fund and the Structured Saver Funds, below:
- ASG investment update - March 2021
- ASG investment update - December 2020
- ASG investment update - September 2020
- ASG investment update - June 2020
- ASG investment update - March 2020
- ASG investment update - December 2019
- ASG investment update - September 2019
- ASG investment update - June 2019
- ASG investment update - March 2019
- ASG Investment update - December 2018
- ASG Investment update - September 2018
Parents Report Card
The Parents Report Card captures the collective voice of our membership through parents’ responses to a detailed annual survey. It offers unique insight into the perceptions of parents on the state of Australian education.
Through the release of this annual report, we aim to inform and stimulate public discussion on education policy, school funding, preparing students for the future of work, and other contemporary education-related issues. A primary purpose is to help positively shape the future of education in Australia.
Read the latest Parents Report Card
Congratulations to our Register your email address winner:
Landy Ng of Baldivis, WA
This draw was conducted in the Futurity office at 2pm on 22 June 2023.
The winner has been notified by email