You Can Do It Education has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web site was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
However, You Can Do It Education:
- gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the You Can Do It Education website in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or is a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your notification must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- an indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.
You Can Do It Education provides external links as a service to users of its web site.
In providing an external link You Can Do It Education does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.