The workshops, presentations and programs offered by You Can Do It! Education are based on ‘best practice’ international research which indicates that positive attitudes and social-emotional skills, along with parenting and teaching practices are associated with success, happiness and optimum functioning of young people.
Our educational training and resource programs support the development of:
- effective and resilient educators
- positive, capable parents
- academically, socially and emotionally accomplished children and adolescents
An extensive range of programs has been developed to assist with the implementation of YCDI! Education including social-emotional learning curricula, teacher effectiveness and parent education programs. YCDI! Education is closely aligned with the Australian National Curriculum.
Popular YCDI! training includes but is not limited to:
- The Resilient Educator
- Introduction to the Theory and Practice of You Can Do It! Education
- Capabilities of Highly Effective Parents
Experienced YCDI! trainers are located in all states and are available to travel to schools in most regions.
For further training information and booking details, contact YCDI! Education on 1800 803 135 or enquire via our
Online booking form