At ASG, we believe that helping your child to learn is important. But learning should also be fun, and what could be more fun than taking your family on a 5-star holiday!
An escape away from the day-to-day life is something that any family dreams about. Now ASG could turn that dream into a reality. We're giving you the chance to win a seven-day adventure with 5-star accommodation in the most liveable city in the world!
We'll fly you to Melbourne and pay for your transfers and accommodation in a top hotel. We'll also give you $1000 spending money and arrange a family pass (2 adults and 2 children 10 years and under) to Melbourne’s best family attractions:
- Melbourne Museum
- Melbourne Aquarium
- National Sports Museum (at the MCG)
- National Gallery of Victoria
If the winner is from Melbourne, don't worry, we'll have something special arranged for you to replace the flights!
With a total value of over $9000, this could be a holiday to remember!
To enter, simply complete the adjacent form and tell us in 25 words or less what inspirational ways you use to help your child to learn.
Planning a holiday can be tough, but don’t forget the other important parts of planning family life.
Education is our sole focus and it drives everything that we do. Families become Members of ASG because:
- We are a member-driven not-for-profit organisation, which means all profits are returned to Members and their children.
- ASG is dedicated to supporting parents to give their children the best education possible.
- We're Australia’s largest specialist education benefits provider, returning more than $1.8 billion in education benefits to Members and their children over our 40 year history.
- During our history, we have supported more than 509,000 children through our education programs.
- ASG's Education Program™ qualifies as a scholarship plan under Australian tax law, which means ASG can claim a tax deduction on the education benefits it pays. ASG then passes this deduction value onto your nominated child when they receive their Scholarship Benefit.
- We offer you a range of education and parenting resources to support you on your parenting journey, for example information on how to motivate your child to learn, tactics for building resilience in your child, and tips on how to tackle cyber bullying.
- We provide access to Career Kaleidoscope and the Careers Advisory Council - ASG's online career resources that help you and your child explore career options.
If you want your child to succeed in life and reach their full potential, get in contact with ASG today.