School fee payments made easy. Financing your child's education is becoming one of the biggest ongoing expenses parents will have to manage.
School Plan is an annual school fee payment service that allows you to pay for your child’s school fees in manageable fortnightly or monthly instalments.
Education is one of the biggest ongoing expenses families manage. Many parents find paying school fees on time can be a challenge, putting pressure on the family budget.
ASG created School Plan to relieve some of this pressure by allowing families to spread the cost of school fees throughout the year.
Are you ready to join School Plan today?
Download the School Plan application form now and get started.
Why choose School Plan?
School Plan makes managing school fees easy.
School Plan members enjoy:
- education costs spread throughout the year – pay school fees in manageable fortnightly or monthly instalments, rather than making large lump sum payments.
- flexibility – School Plan can cover any fixed school payments, including the costs of tuition, boarding, camps, building funds and extra curricular activities such as music tuition.
- portability – School Plan can be used at most Australian schools where the annual fees are more than $1000 per family. If your child changes school, we can adjust your instalments to reflect the new school’s fees.
- peace of mind – we pay your child’s fees directly to the school by the due date, so you never have to worry about missing a payment.
- a proven approach – School Plan currently pays more than $36 million in school fees each year on behalf of thousands of member families.
Apply now or find out more about School Plan.
You can also contact School Plan today.
School Plan Management Pty Ltd ABN 70 006 832 408 (School Plan) is the issuer of this product. School Plan is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian Scholarships Group Friendly Society Limited. Membership of School Plan does not entitle the member to any interest or otherwise in School Plan Management Pty Ltd, its parent company Australian Scholarships Group Friendly Society Limited or its associated entities and, for clarity, does not mean that the member is a member of any of those entities as defined in the constituent documents of those entities or under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cwth).